Industrial Control & Monitoring Systems
With over 60 years of experience in prime mover control technology, REGULATEURS EUROPA are specialists in providing complex control solutions for medium and low voltage electrical distribution systems from utility intake and embedded generation to site load. Systems have been successfully supplied to hospitals, airports, water treatment works, nuclear power stations and offshore installations around the world. RE’s attention to detail continues through all stages of engineering, manufacturing, testing, installation and commissioning.
RE Power Management Systems are based around the latest PLC and SCADA technology to provide customised solutions that
are extremely reliable and retain the flexibility for future expansion.
The scope of functions includes:
- Load dependant call-up and shutdown
- Generator Synchronising control
- Circuit breaker close interlocking
- Loss of mains protection supervision
- Active and reactive load control
- Island mode voltage and frequency control
- Load shedding and restoration
- Generator neutral earth supervision and control
- Transformer tap changer supervision
- Generator and utility energy cost management
- Fault contribution limitation
- Interconnector load limitation
- Power metering
- Alarm annunciation
- Data logging
- Remote monitoring
- Complete manual back-up control and monitoring
RE works closely with the customer to develop control solutions that are tailored to meet every aspect of the application requirements
to provide reliable electrical power, that is why our customers choose RE Power Management Systems.