REGULATEURS EUROPA Monitoring and Surveillance systems can be as simple or complex as the application demands. From simple LED and LCD displays to
comprehensive touch screen based systems and ship wide monitoring.
It is normal RE practice to keep monitoring and safety as separate functions to avoid common mode failures that could endanger the machinery. Whilst most applications require digital and/or screen based monitoring displays REGULATEURS EUROPA can offer a range of solutions including direct reading local engine panels.
Trino Vibration Monitoring Systems for Rotating Machinery
The Trino vibration monitoring system is a valuable product within the range of monitoring packages supplied by RE. Trino has been designed to reduce costly failures of turbochargers and other rotating machinery (e.g. gearboxes, discharge pumps and fans).
- Continuous vibration based condition monitoring
- Simple onboard system initiating 2-stage alarms for multiple failure conditions
- Automatically adapts to varying machinery speed
- A single unit can monitor up to 2 turbochargers plus 6 additional rotating devices
- Ship to shore transmission of alarm & performance data
- Low maintenance/high reliability
Screen based monitoring systems are popular in many marine applications.
RE can custom design screens and/or integrate SeaMACS monitoring displays
from their sister company HEINZMANN Data Process.
- Scalable system for monitoring of vessel machinery and associated
- Interfaces for trends, reports, alarms and processes, optionally
extendable by video surveillance and more.
- Customizable, flexible architecture for scalability and redundant
system for outmost reliability.